Join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career in a growth-oriented, high-tech company with a collaborative, energetic, and supportive work environment.
We encourage individual growth, support employee training, and provide a chance to create your own career path. We offer a competitive compensation package with a generous vacation allowance, paid holidays, excellent health benefits, 401(k), FSA, flexible schedules, and a casual business environment.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for selling HigherGround’s Law Enforcement mission critical technology solutions to new customers within the Central Region. The RSM reports to the VP of Sales and operates under minimal supervision, relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position is remote-based, and the candidate must live in either the Central or Mountain time zone.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota on a consistent and repeatable basis
- Proactively prospect for customers, advancing qualified prospects through the sales process and closing new sales within the Public Safety market
- Build and maintain a high-performance sales pipeline
- Ability to quickly learn HigherGround’s solutions and communicate key value propositions to ensure success
- Conduct effective discovery calls, remote solution presentations and software demonstrations
- Attend conferences and trade shows
- Develop proposals and purchase agreements for potential clients
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within public safety: Sheriff, Police Chief, Command Staff, CTO, CIO, 911 Directors, and other officials to understand funding priorities and influence technology purchasing
- BS/BA degree in a business-related field or the equivalent in sales experience
- Software solution sales into PSAPs and/or Law Enforcement (Sheriff/Police)
- Complete understanding of Public Safety technology and ecosystem
- Strong network of Public Safety agencies (PSAP / Sheriff/ Police)A thorough understanding of Solution Selling sales processes
- Understanding of product positioning and competitive conditions within Public Safety agencies
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / Skills
A minimum of 5 years software solution sales experience successfully selling into Police/Sheriff Departments
Ability to learn and follow a proven sales process
Ability to effectively conduct virtual software presentations / demonstrations
A proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
Strong attention to detail, creative, open-minded, and focused
Experience in managing multi-state territories
Ability to quickly learn the MS D365 opportunity reporting and forecasting tool
Technology proficiency: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
Experience in the regular use of MS Windows based laptops
Virtual selling / home office experience – this is not a road warrior sales position
Click the button below to email your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HigherGround, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin (including possessing a driver’s license issued under Vehicle Code § 12801.9), ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, transitioning status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.